New Product Launch Dropping this April!! We cannot wait to share with you all….this will be your new obsession.
To make these eyelash gels, there are some basic items that you would need – a clean mascara wand and a clean container to pour the gel into.
1. Almond Oil + Castor Oil + Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Gel: Take ½ spoon of almond oil in a bowl and add 10 drops of castor oil into that oil. Take a vitamin E capsule and extract the gel of that capsule. Add the whole gel into that bowl. Mix all the ingredients nicely. Take a fresh piece of aloe vera and extract the gel. Blend these ingredients to get a thick jelly-like smooth gel. After that add the whole gel with pre-prepared oil and combine them smoothly until they dissolve together properly. Now, take a clean mascara wand and dip it in the gel. Apply this gel on your lashes smoothly and make sure the gel does not get into the eyes. You can keep it for overnight or leave this for one hour and wipe it away with a tissue. Use this for at least for 2 weeks and then you can start seeing results. This gel helps to grow the lashes faster and healthy. It also adds volume to the lashes and makes them beautiful.
2. Castor oil + Sweet Almond Oil + Vitamin E Capsule: Use the same method mentioned above to make this gel. Here, we do not include aloe vera. Also, you can store this gel in a clean mascara tube.
3. Coconut oil + Castor Oil + Olive Oil + Aloe Vera: Take 1/2 tbsp each of coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, and then squeeze vitamin E capsules into this mixture. Blend well and transfer the contents into a clean mascara tube. Dip the mascara wand into the tube and apply all over
4. Flaxseed gel + Vitamin E: To make flaxseed gel, boil 1/4th cup of flaxseeds in 3 cups of water. Boil on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, till the water turns into a gel-like consistency, similar to that of egg whites. Allow the gel to cool at room temperature. Now, take 1 tbsp of this gel and squeeze in one vitamin E capsule. Mix well, transfer into the mascara tube, and apply with the wand. Leave overnight or wipe away after one hour. The rest of the flaxseed gel, you can apply on the scalp and hair to make it frizz-free, hydrated, and tamed.
Almond Oil: Almond Oil is rich of fatty acid and Vit E and both the ingredients are great for hair. Almond oil nourishes and strengthens the lashes, and it is powerful to treat hair loss and lash breakage. It improves the poor texture of lashes and provides that desire volume to promote growth.
Extremely frizzy hair with split ends are considered signs of damaged hair, but brittle and excessively dry hair are also some other signs that need attention. So, if you have fried your hair using a straightener without using a heat protectant or if you just kept that hair color for too long, the damage has already been done, and now you have to find ways to fix dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. So, here’s how you can reverse the damage to get back the lustre, shine, and sheen in your tresses.
1. Deeply Condition Hair: Your damaged hair needs more than usual dose of moisture and nutrients. You need to do deep conditioning treatments at least once or twice a week for three months for visible results. Choose a rich conditioner or hair mask containing the ultra-moisturizing fatty acid known as ‘cetyl alcohol’. Some good options you may wish to look at are Kerastase Masquintense Conditioner, L’oreal Intense Repair, Kerastase Nutritive Hair Mask or Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. You can also pick an effective homemade deep conditioning hair masks from this list (10 Homemade Deep Conditioning Hair Masks).
2. Hot Oil Treatment: Making a blend of olive oil + primrose oil is an excellent method to restore the damaged follicle and add shine to the hair. In half a cup of warm olive oil, mix 1-2 slit capsules of evening primrose oil and use as a hot oil treatment once a week. Wrap your head in a towel drenched in hot water to let the pores open and allow the oil to seep in further. Primrose oil stimulates fresh hair growth so that you can grow out your damaged hair. Olive oil helps with the same goal and also softens, moisturizes and adds extra shine to your already damaged tresses.
3. Vitamin E and Coconut Oil Mask: Extract the contents from 2 vitamin E capsules and add it to ½ cup of pure coconut oil. You can also add 2 tbsp of olive oil to this blend. Warm the oil a bit and massage all over the scalp and hair.